MOUNTAIN v1.2 APK

Requirements: Android 2.3+
Overview: ~ you are mountain - you are god ~

MOUNTAIN - screenshot MOUNTAIN - screenshot

Ambient procedural mountain game, as seen on The Internet.


"Mountain breaks the mold of video games."
- Ian Bogost, The Atlantic
"Nothing You Do Matters in This Game, But You’ll Still Obsess Over It."
- Bo Moore, WIRED
"At the beginning of the game, I find the idea cute. By the end, I am hypnotized."
- Carolina A. Miranda, LA Times
"Welcome to an existential nightmare."
- Patrick Klepek, Giant Bomb
"The time I spend with Mountain feels slightly more real to me than anything else inside my computer."
- Leigh Alexander, Gamasutra
"“Mountain” upends expectations, refusing to fit into preexisting categories."
- Justin Cone, Motionographer
"I don’t like to talk emotions but this game genuinely is so uplifting."
- Alice O'Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
"The only experience that has ever made me feel sad about a geological phenomenon."
- Andrew Webster, The Verge

More Info:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trash.mountain

Download: APK - thanks alien shooter

OBB: sdcard/Android/obb



MOUNTAIN - screenshot MOUNTAIN - screenshot



No comments:

Post a Comment