Overview: As a new generation of Pokémon games, Pokemon Go was recently in a closed beta, and finally Pokémon GO is rolling out on Google Play Store for few countries (AU, NZ), maybe more late in this month.
With Pokémon GO, Pokémon fans can discover Pokémon in a whole new world for your own through camera on Android device. Pokémon GO will use the physical location information to find, catch, trade, and battle. When virtual reality meets Pokémon GO, are you ready to experience a fantastic journey today! Join Pokémon GO now.
Note: Pokemon Go is free to download and play, however, pokecoins can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use the feature, please set up password protection for purchases in the settings of your Google Play Store app(for AU and NZ) player. You can play the Pokemon Go game on Android 4.4 or higher(except the Android N) smartphones not tablets. A network connection is also required, enable gps all the time when you try to catch Pokemon around you.
Pokemon News: Pokémon GO Official announced to block all Pokemon Go players outside the beta testing region area Australia and New Zealand. It seems the servers are not ready for the Pokemon Fans from all over the world! We have to wait for the global version release. Hmmm.......i know this news sucks!
Tips for a quick start:
● Level up Pokemon Trainers, explore your very own neighborhoods and cities to capture many Pokemon as you can.
● Pokemon Go use your geography locations and environment, the Pokemon can be found only when you walk around. So let's go to catch some Pokemon.
● Items collection and Pokemon gyms are found at historical and artistic landmarks. Such as museums, art installations, monuments, sculptures, and public artworks will be the place to collect items and replace your Pokeball stores.
● Walk as far as you can. It should be 2 kilometers, 5 kilometers to get the egg which you got from Pokemon-Stop to hatch.
● if you have more budget you really should buy Pokemon Go Plus. Nintendo announced the Pokemon Go Plus would be coming in July alongside the app, and would be priced at $34.99. Now, you can head over to Amazon and pre-order the Pokemon Go Plus.
● Take on Gym battles and defend your Gym. As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers. It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4 - 6.0 installed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks
- Not compatible with Android devices that use Intel Atom processors.
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
Zippyshare (58 MB)